Become an Investor
The Joint Venture Investors Council is composed of firms, organizations, and individuals who provide financial support to the organization on an annual basis. To participate in any of Joint Venture’s programs and activities, membership in the Investors Council is required. The level of investment is determined by the size of the organization.
Investors Council members invest because they believe in the mission of Joint Venture and want to support it. Membership does not imply any exchange of goods or services, nor any of the benefits associated with traditional membership organizations, including representation, lobbying, or advocacy.
So why join? Here’s what we offer:
- Connections—to the most influential business, labor, philanthropic, education, and public sector leaders out there.
- Regional expertise—we have assembled a staff of Ph.D.s and subject-matter experts, and we leverage external networks and partner organizations.
- Credibility—our work is respected and widely cited, because it is neutral, objective, fact-based, laid out in carefully researched white papers, indicator reports, and other data sets.
- Collective action—on regional issues that make a real difference to your organization, and wouldn’t be addressed any other way.
- Clout—because we involve the region’s top leaders and speak with one voice.
There are important benefits to Joint Venture’s investors. They receive:
- Access to any of Joint Venture’s committees and working groups, and full participation.
- Access to the interactive, password-protected portion of the Joint Venture website, where investors track work in progress.
- The opportunity to host and brand meetings and events, and to showcase their products and services at those meetings.
- Invitations to attend and observe Joint Venture’s quarterly board of directors meetings.
- Privileged access to Joint Venture programs and events, including private audience with speakers.
- A table for ten at the annual State of the Valley conference with your organization’s name and logo appearing on your table, in the printed program, and projected on the big screens. You also receive an ad in the printed program.
- Your organization’s name, logo, and link featured prominently on the Joint Venture website, with a live link back to your site.
For general inquiries about supporting Joint Venture, please contact:
Joint Venture Silicon Valley
100 W. San Fernando Street, Suite 310
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone: (408) 298-9330
Gifts to Joint Venture are tax deductible under applicable rules. Joint Venture is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.